Monday 27 May 2019

Race for Life | May 2019 ♡




On Sunday, I took part in the Inverness Race for Life with the aim of raising as much money for Cancer research as I could. I had such a wonderful day taking part and loved every second of the run.

I decided to take part in the Race for Life in Memory of my beautiful mam and my wonderful Granda. Losing my Grandad was awful and even more so was losing my mam just three years ago. She was diagnosed with cancer at the end of July 2015 and passed away with us by her side in the November.  Nothing prepares you for how awful cancer can be. Its awful seeing someone you love in so much pain and watching my mam go so downhill so quickly was something I don't want anyone else to ever go through. However, its happening to families every second of everyday.


So far I have managed to raise £507 + £99 Gift Aid with the help of the lovely people who have sponsored me. I have no words to express how proud I am to be able to hand over that insane amount. I can't thank those who have donated enough and hope that I can raise some more funds before my deadline. If you have any spare pennies or change you can send a donation here which goes straight to Cancer Research:
Amys Race For Life
Cancer Research Donations

If you want, you can still sign up for other Race for Life events coming soon here:
Race For Life 2019

 For anyone else taking part in charity runs, course and events this year I send you the best of luck!
Lets do this and together WE CAN BEAT CANCER SOONER.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig