Sunday 12 May 2019

The Next Chapter | May 2019 ♡


Hello lovely people!

Its so nice to see so many followers still out there, thank you for sticking by my little blog even though I haven't been able to update very much. 
It was all for good reason though, I finished University!

I am sooooo beyond glad to be finished, I felt like the day would never come. It was four years of interesting subjects and meeting lovely people but the sleepless nights and stress is finally over. 
Im very proud of myself for getting this far, here's hoping when I get my grades everything goes okay!

Im so happy that I can now start using my little blog again for sharing all the things I love and connecting with you all.

I hope you all enjoy some of the things I put up over the next few weeks. Im planning books, baking, music, trips and so much more. I just want to share with you all this crazy journey called life. Its been a tough couple of months due to Uni and some tough things personally,  but Im feeling positive, excited and ready for the next chapter of my life!

Much love, have a lovely day!
Amy x




Instagram: Amy_Taylor94


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig