Monday 3 September 2018

Zoella Beauty 'Cosmos' Christmas Range | September 2018 ♡


Wayheyyyy, Zoella has a new range out! My excitement levels hit extreme when she announced it on her latest vlog and I ended up hopping over to Superdrug. I purchased a few bits from the range so I could share it with you guys today. This collection is called the 'Cosmos' collection and is the 2018 Christmas range from Zoella Beauty. Can you believe it, the Christmas ranges are officially hitting shelves, where has this year gone! Also what I noticed straight away is that this range is cruelty free, brownie points there Zoella Beauty. 

Anyhoo, dosen't this range just look absolutely stunning. Its a space, universe theme and everything is based on this gorgeous navy blue with baby pink and holographic decoration. As per usual the range is so astheticaly pleasing. 




First up, my favourite, the new fragrance. Look at it!! Cosmos looks very sophisticated and I love the navy to clear ombre on the bottle. The little stars give it that cute zoella twist. The fragrance itself is absolutely my new favourite. The scent is a blend of mint and red fruits which gives it a very mature scent, a scent that could easily be a perfume as well as just a body mist. Like Mark said in the vlog I too feel this is a unisex scent and its just so different to anything she has released before. There is no doubt I will be wearing this religiously over the next couple of months. I picked up the Fragrance Collection which is what my body mist came in along with a 100ml Cosmic Creme Body Lotion which I can assure you smells delicious on the skin. 


Another firm favourite of mine in all Zoella Beauty ranges is the hand creams and this one has not let me down! Reach For The Moon hand cream comes in a 90ml size which I love as it lasts so long. Again, the box is the gorgeous and decorated with beautiful holographic designs. The hand cream tube itslef is holographic with the pretty little stars again. Having used it a couple of times myself already I can assure you it makes your hands so soft and the beautiful smell lingers for quite a while. 

The Milky Way Milk Bath Powder is a new addition to the Zoella Beauty collection and would you LOOK AT THAT PACKAGING! I actually just want my entire bathroom to have holographic décor, The bath powder is a moisturising bath milk which includes peppermint and vanilla to soothe your skin and leave it so soft.


I picked up a few gift sets from the range including the Mini Supernova Bathing Collection. This gift set includes a mini Star Shower body wash and the body whip. Both smell as beautiful as the other products and with the navy,pink and holographic finish, they look stunning. 
The final thing I purchased is the Star Glazer Lip Balm Duo. Both are 8g and use the beautiful navy and holographic design again. I cant believe how much I adore this packaging! We have a Shea Nut lip balm and a Cranberry Shimmer one also. Ive been wearing cranberry shimmer and its a lovely way to keep your lips hydrated with a lovely sheen.






Overall, packaging aside because I could go on about its beauty all day, the range is another spot on one from Zoella Beauty. My favourite as always is the fragrance, I can't wait to add it to my collection and the different shower products I can't wait to take away with me on a trip soon. There are a few other bits to be found including bath oils, fragrance roller balls, a bath & body cracker set, mini fragrance set and two larger gift sets. 

Ill list the prices below and where you can get everything from. They will make fantastic Christmas gifts for friends and family from main presents to stocking fillers. 
Hope your all having a lovely day, 
Amy x



Body Mist - £12.00
Mini Supernova Bath Collection - £5.50
Reach For The Moon HC - £6.00
Milky Way Bath - £5.50
Star Glazer Lip Balm - £7.00
Cosmos Body & Mist Collection - £14.00







SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Those packaging and the pictures are so cute, keep the good work! It would be so nice if you check my blog https://thefashionemporio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for reading. I will do :) x

      Delete
  2. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! 😍 Your photos are incredible as well ❤️

    BreakfastAtShelbys.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous! I have it all sitting on my dresser still :) Aw thank you so much lovely x

      Delete
  3. Looove this packaging! Sounds like such an awesome collection. I can't wait to check it out!

    Kimberly | lifeofkimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it stunning! Thank you for reading, you will love the collection xx

      Delete
  4. I have never tried Zoella Beauty before but this range looks really impressive, I want to try out the reach for the moon hand cream!

    Melissa 🌙 | www.moonlightmel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I would so recommend you do, Im a sucker for every collection she brings out because its always so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig