Monday 11 May 2015

Current Hair Care Favourites | 11th May 2015 ♡


So lately I have been loving some new hair care products. You know when your hair is just not right and you need to change things up a bit, thats exactly what I did. 

The first thing I tried out was the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair was really static and had no life to it really and once trying out these products my hair is so much nicer. 



They are scented with Coconut so they smell really fresh and summery and the smell sticks to your hair so you smell lovely all day long!


It also comes in these teenie wee travel sizes which I picked up from Primark and they are so handy for going away for the night or even on a proper holiday.


The next thing Ive been loving on my hair is the Aussie Miracle Recharge Take the Heat Conditioning Spray. I blow dry and straighten my every morning and then straighten my hair again later if Im going out or whatever, so its really important I protect it from the heat.


This product smells delicious and I feel has really made my hair feel better than it did before I started protecting it from the heat. It makes it feel light and bouncy and I love it.


The final item Ive been loving is John Frieda's Frizz Ease 6 EFFECTS Serum. I add one pump of this serum to the ends of my wet hair as soon as I come out the shower


This serum is made to eliminate frizz and leave your locks feeling silky smooth and looking glossy. I totally agree with that. I started using it a few weeks ago and went on a wee weekend away and forgot to take this with me and my hair definitely wasn't as soft as it was when using this. 


If you are looking for some new hair care products to try I would highly recommend all of the above. Let me know any products you love and think I should try. 

Everything you see here is available at Boots shops and the website here.

Thank you for reading.

Amy x





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm having a phase with my hair right now where it's just not cooperating with me at all, haha. I've bought a few new products but I'm definitely interested in the Frizz Ease Serum. As far as products I've tried, I'd recommend Aussie's Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner- it's absolutely amazing, and leaves my hair silky smooth. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig