Monday 27 July 2015

Weddings ♡ | 27th July 2015

Weddings are my new favourite thing. Until last year I hadn't been to  wedding and now I have been to three with another one on the way. 

I love how magical they are, how special you feel when you are at them and how the day is jut a whirlwind of happiness and excitement. I love seeing a couple so in love they are now choosing to spend the rest of their lives together, its just so lovely! 

I thought I would share with you a few snaps of the wedding I was at last week, not many though as I want to respect the couples privacy. I also want to share with you what I wore. 

Hope you enjoy this wee blog post, let me know if you have any weddings coming up yourself.





What I wore:
Dress - Quiz Buy Here
Shoes - Red Herring Sandals Buy Here.
Handbag - Quiz Buy Here
Hair - Done by Me!


My boyfriend wore a traditional Kilt as always. 


My Corsage from another wedding this year.




Amy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig