Sunday 6 August 2017

The Denim Jacket | August 2017 ♡

A Denim Jacket is something I have been desperate for this summer. However, could I find one I liked...not at all! I had searched shops for months to find a denim jacket that fits nicely and dosen't cost an arm and a leg. I finally stumbled across this beauty in H&M.  I have been wearing it non stop and absolutely love it. I feel like it can finish off an outfit nicely and in this chilly scottish weather, you can enjoy wearing it instead  of a big old jacket. 

Today I thought I would show you a couple of outfits I've been styling my new favourite piece with,  I love that it can go with absolutely anything.


Thank you for taking the time to read,

Heres a wee link to H&M's Denim Jacket page, their are so many to choose from! They are so affordable and I had to try on a couple before I could make my mind up of which to go with....may have to go and pick up another one!
H&M Denim Jackets


Amy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig