Friday 8 November 2019

How was October? ♡


Although we lost a gorgeous doggy member of our family, October had some really amazing moments. Firstly, a little goodbye to the gorgeous Keira. 

Keira only came into my dads life in March and completely brought him out of a dark place and gave him the companionship he so needed. He rescued her after she had been abused as a pup and lived in shelters for around two years before finding a home with my dad. She was a teddy bear at heart and gave so much love out despite the rubbish start she had. 
Thank you Keira for being such a light in our lives even though it was for such a short time. We hope we gave you the best seven months and your now running free up there. 
Love you ♡


Although heartbreak, we had one of the best nights of our lives in October, we decided to host a wee engagement party. I spent about a week clearing out and giving my dads house a makeover and the place looked amazing. I had far too much fun finding decorations and party bits online, eBay is so addictive if you have an event coming up! Ive noticed (as did everyone else at the party) that Ive got a thing for rose gold!

We invited lots of our family and friends to pop in throughout the day to have a catch up and a laugh. We made lots of food, supplied lots of drinks and had the greatest day. It was so magical and  so nice having everyone we love  altogether, it made me so excited for our wedding. 
My gals and their partners stayed until 2am plating beer pong, man I love them! I was having so much fun I didn't take a single picture, thank goodness for Aunties with cameras!




We also celebrated the fact theirs going to be a new member of our tea nights very soon. Come November Laurens going to be a mammy and its crazy! Her family put on such a cute and fun baby shower which included lots of food, games and laughs, absolutely perfect. We are sooooo excited to meet you little one. Also, how bloody glam and gorgeous are my gals?? 


The weather became colder and the days have become shorter but its so beautiful outside at the moment. Im looking forward to being able to wrap up in my coats and jumpers and have an excuse to wear a hat and scarf every time I leave the house. This is my favourite time of year by far. I also graduated in October but you already know that. 

We also did some Kitten sitting for two weeks and looked after the most gorgeous boys, Harris and Tweed. 



Heres to the next month which is going to be full of wedding planning and getting life organised before the mad panic of December! Although, I am so excited about the Christmas songs starting to creep in! Hope you had a lovely October, 

Amy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig