Friday 10 April 2020

Passing Time In Isolation ♡


Hello everyone, how are you all managing? These are just strange times were in!
Although I feel very blessed and lucky to be able to self isolate at home and be safe from the scary world out there, I'm struggling to not become a couch potato.  Ive been passing time by doing lots of my favourite things and trying to stay as productive and positive as I can. 

We've been going for lots of walks for our one bit of outdoor exercise a day. Walking through the woods with my headphones playing my favourite songs is one of my favourite things to do. 
Another thing we have been enjoying is GeoCaching which if you haven't heard of, its like a worldwide treasure hunt. You download the app and then use it to help you hunt for a small hidden container which you then sign with your name and date and leave for the next person. If you want to you can also take and leave a small gift. Its been so much fun hunting for them and it gives a bit of extra excitement to your daily outing. Great for kids to get involved in!




Wedding planning is another thing that's kept me busy, you know, with our wedding being A YEAR TODAY!!! I can't actually believe how excited I am and I have a whole year to wait, what will I be like on the day! Obviously with everything thats going on its tricky to organise things just now. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend any of my wedding dress shopping appointments which I was so gutted about, but Id rather we were all safe at home and protecting the vulnerable at this time. Instead of dress hunting Ive been writing up save the dates which was so much fun and managed to organise a few more things for the day and for the party were hoping to have the day after. As you can see from the picture above I've had some little helpers helping me to binge read Rock n Roll Bride.



Reading lots of books which I mentioned in my last post (Fabulous Children's Books) has been passing time. Lots of David Walliams, Ive finished Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman and Eve of Man by Tom & Giovanna Fletcher. All great reads which I would highly recommend. Let me know of some others as I need some new ones to get stuck into. 

We have also being doing loads of pub quizzes online with our friends. We had three this week! Its so much fun. Get one household to come up with a couple of rounds of a quiz for everyone to take part in, then losers are the quiz masters the following week. It's such a laugh and keeps contact with your nearest and dearest and bonus, it passes lots of time.

Anyways, I could ramble on all day. Let me know how you guys have been passing time in isolation and leave me links to your lovely blog posts below. Stay safe over this Easter weekend, stay at home and make the most of being safe, well and happy. 

Thank you for reading, 
Amy x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig