Monday 28 September 2015

Sass & Belle Haul | 23rd August 2015 ♡ (The Post I Forgot To Post!)

I can only apologise, my head is all over the place recently! I wrote this post about a month ago and forgot to post it for you all to read. Hope you enjoy and Im sorry If some of the products are not there any more, hopefully they still are!

 ♡......................................................................................................... ♡

Sass & Belle, as you know, is one of my favourite online stores. My mums birthday has just passed and I purchased a couple of things for her that she loved so I thought I would share them with you today.

Don't forget to check out the Sass & Belle website, there is something for everybody!


www.sassandbelle.co.uk





This beautiful owl decoration is really small but so cute! With BEST MUM written on the front its perfect for a Mothers Day or a birthday. 




I purchased this for the kitchen. Its a cute little plaque  that is perfect for any cat lover out there. It is quite small so fits into any little place. 






Obviously as it was my mums birthday I thought I would get some cute little gift tags to put on her presents. This packet has three different designs and are perfect to finish of a well wrapped gift. I love the vintage look they have and they go with any kind of wrapping paper. 





This little vintage storage tin is perfect just sitting next to your bed or on a dresser. I keep the jewellery I take of inside it, ready for the morning but it would be perfect for any little trinkets or even some sweeties!  Its a pretty pink colour with the words 'Love You To The Moon & Back' on the lid. 



As I was buying for my mums birthday I picked up some wrapping paper. My mum loves owls so I got this cute wrapping paper set with little blue owls ringed all over it. It came as three separate big sheets so I still have plenty left over.




The final thing I ordered from Sass & Belle is this really cute iPhone 5/5s cover. There are a few different choices to go for but I just loved the colours in this one and the Zebra it so cool. Its really sleek and protects your phone really well. Have a wee look through the different designs, they are all really lovely.


Thank you for reading my little post, I absolutely love Sass & Belle so I will most likely be making another order really soon!

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Amy x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig