Tuesday 22 September 2015

Sleek Blush & Contour Kit | September 2015 ♡

Ive recently heard really great reviews about the makeup brand Sleek. Sleek is a brand that sell at really great drugstore prices and are one of the fastest growing brands on our high street at the moment. I decided  I would pick up some items and see what their all about.

Check out their website below as they have loads of products to choose from that all look amazing.



Funds are short this month (Ive just started Uni) so I started by just picking up two items from their website, a blush and a contour kit. I could have picked up so much more, so much choice, and I think I'll be making another order soon!


First of all let me tell you about the blush I picked up. As you can see from the photos the packaging is so lovely, very Sleek ;)



I got the shade Pomegranate which is a gorgeous pinky red colour that I think is going to be of great use to me in these autumn and winter months.



Although it looks pinky, once applied to the cheeks it has a lovely reddish tone to it which I just love. It really warms up your makeup look. Its so pigmented and you only need to use a tiny amount on your cheeks as the colour really pops.



I also picked up a face contour kit as Ive heard the sleek ones are super good. I chose to get the shade 'Light' as I saw from reviews on the site that the shades are quite dark anyways.





Is the packaging not just unbelievably nice, Its so plain jane but perfect. They are also quite small so they are great for throwing into a travel bag or a handbag to take with you. 


In the kit you get the contouring shade on the left and a highlighting shade on the right. They are both matte shades and really easy to blend when applied. 


The kit also came with this wee step by step guide to contouring for all you beginners out there who are new to contouring.  I really love how this shade looks on my skin which is quite pale, I would recommend to only use the darker shades if you have darker skin tones or have a darker tan.


I love the two products I have purchased, let me know below if you too enjoy Sleek products and what other makeup items I should try out.

Hope you are all having a great day.

Amy x






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your post has made me so envyish of the fact I never picked up more Sleek cosmetics when I was at Uni. Sadly you can't get Sleek cosmetics where I'm from so I'm definitely going to need to figure out a way to get them delivered!! The contour kit looks so lovely, I'm completely obsessed with highlighting and contouring at the moment aha! :'D Best of luck with Uni!! and great post!! :)

    Eunice Caroline | theberryway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for reading my wee post! Ooh i hope you do get some bits & pieces from them at some point, they are such lovely products :) Thank you xx

      Delete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig