Sunday 1 November 2015

MakeUp Revolution ☽ GIVE THEM NIGHTMARES Palette

Hello there! I thought I would show you guys this incredible palette from Makeup Revolution called GIVE THEM NIGHTMARES. I picked this up in Superdrug for just £4, yes, £4 guys and its amazing.




It has come in so handy over the past couple of days for the Halloween things I have been dong. Its full of stunning shades to make some perfect smokey eyes with a pop of colour. 

Isn't the packaging so awesome, thats the first thing that caught my eye and Im still loving it. Even the packaging of the actual product is so pretty, so sleek. 


The colours themselves are so pigmented and a really nice mixture of matte and shimmers. Look at those pops of purple! There are 18 different shades to pick from so you have so much choice.



I think there is a lovely mixture of colours that can make a huge range of special occasion and everyday looks. Below you can see the names of all the shadows, my favourites are Pretty Zombie and Beyond The Night so far. 




 Check out your local super drug for this amazing palette or go on over to the Makeup Revolution website.

www.makeuprevolutionstore.com

Let me know of some of your favourite products you experimented with over Halloween, its totally the best time to play around with different looks.

Thanks for reading,

Amy x


SHARE:

1 comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig