Thursday 12 November 2015

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist | 12th November 2015 ♡

I purchased a wee present for myself in duty free before flying to Ireland. I have been wanting to try out all the Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists for so long, but, there is only one Victoria's Secret in Scotland, and thats at Glasgow Airport. So seen as I was going to be there I made sure I was early enough to have a wee lookie. 



After spending at least a good half hour going through all the different scents, of which there are hundreds by the way, I settled on one of their more christmassy ones, Frosted Apple.


I honestly cannot express to you how delicious this fragrance is! On the back of the bottle it explains that this scent is Apple & Whipped Cream: The perfect holiday treat. Refreshing mist is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera.


Also, how stunning and cute is the bottle! The sparkles just make it so pretty.


For all you fellow scots or anyone that fly's from Glasgow Airport at some point, I got this for just £10. Online and Im assuming in store it can be purchased for £12.07 and its currently on a three for £20 deal here. Victoria's Secret Frosted Apple ♡

Let me know if you use any of the fragrance or perfume range from Victoria's Secret. I cant wait until my next purchase from duty free!

Thank you for reading, 

Amy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig