Friday 26 February 2016

LUSH Haul | February 2016 ♡


I was in Edinburgh, one of my favouritist places in the world and I popped into LUSH on Princes Street. I picked up a couple of bits and bobs that I fancied including two of the Easter specials.


I only picked up two things from the Easter collection, the Bunch of Carrots and the Ladybird. They smell incredible, as all LUSH products do! The whole Easter collection looks awesome and ill leave a  link here for you to have a browse at everything: https://uk.lush.com/products/easter



Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bar £6.25

Ladybird Bubble Bar £3.95

The Unicorn Horn is part of the Valentines Day Collection which I managed to grab before they were gone. Ill leave a link here for you to see all the valentines goodies still available online and in stores. 

Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar £4.25

The rest of the products I picked up are some of my favourites and available in store and online. 

Granny Takes a Dip Bubble Bar £3.65

Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb £1.95

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb £3.50

Think Pink Bath Bomb £2.65

Frozen Bath Bomb £3.95

Twilight Bath Bomb £3.50




Thank you for having a wee read, let me know of some of your favourites you think I should try out.

Have a lovely day,

Amy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig