Monday 22 February 2016

Maison de Moggy the Cat Cafe | February 2016 ♡

On Saturday I finally visited the cat cafe in Edinburgh,  Maison de Moggy. If you've never been to or heard of a cat cafe before, basically you drink tea and coffee whilst surrounded by lots of beautiful kitty cats! Its literally cat lady heaven, my heaven! I spent an hour just chilling out with some of the most gorgeous cats I have ever seen, apart from my own! Be prepared for a cat overload and enjoy some of the pictures I took.  

If you find yourself in Edinburgh I would highly recommend you visit, its so worth it! 

Check out maisondemoggy.com to book a time slot for your visit and learn all about the cats before you meet them. 

Marcel the Bengal Siamese

Guillaume the Chinchilla Persian.


           Fabian  & Sebastian

Jaques the Norwegian Forest Cat
  


Pauline the Maine Coon







Coco Carbonelle the British Short Hair


Elodie the Sphynx









Have a lovely day, 

Amy x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh I want to go! Theres one in London too but it gets booked up so far in advance!



    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig