Tuesday 10 May 2016

Uni Year One, Done! | May 2016


So I survived the first year of my University Degree and handing in that final exam paper was such an amazing feeling!

 I cant wait to spend the next few months reading books I want to read rather than need to read.  I cant wait to go to bed at reasonable times rather than the late night cramming sessions. I cant wait to binge watch netflix again and start a new tv series and spend evenings with my Bruce, friends and family when I want to without the feeling that I need to be working. 

Although Im so thankful the year is over, Im also very proud of myself, I really am. Its been a really long 8 months in which so much has happened in my life and yet I've managed to stick to it and reach the end, for now. 

My mum always wanted me to go to University and Im so thankful she got to see me start my course. When I lost her in November I didn't know how I would go on with Uni as I really struggled to focus.  Yet here I am at the end of my first year and more determined than ever to complete my degree!

If any of you are currently applying to get into University I would highly advise it. Getting to these points in the course are so so so worth all the stresses and in all honesty, I cant wait to start again in September!! Hope everyone who had final exams and assignments got on grand as well and to everyone who graduated, Congrats!!

Love Amy x










SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful achievement :) I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling knowing what you've accomplished and now you have some time to yourself to relax!

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig