Tuesday 26 April 2016

Evening Walks | April 2016 ♡

Every so often, I find things just get a bit overwhelming. It may be after a busy stressful day or during a quieter day where my thoughts sometimes get too much and I end up stressing myself out.                                 Myself and Bruce love a wee walk and recently we have been going out in the evening as much as possible now that the evenings are brighter. A wee stroll in the woods or a walk down to the river is so lovely. It makes the end of my day really enjoyable and relaxing and it means me and Bruce get some really nice quality time together to chat and to have a laugh. 




I took these pictures last time we were out and I just really wanted to share it.
Spend as much time as possible with those you love ♡

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig