Tuesday 12 July 2016

Enjoy The Little Things | July 2016 ♡

For what seems like most of this year, I haven't had a quiet weekend in. 2016 has been full of adventures, weddings and concerts. We have been so busy!

So this weekend, whilst everyone was away,  myself and Bruce spent the weekend just chilling out with his mam. On Sunday we got up early and made Pancakes from Tanya Burrs new book, Tanya Bakes, and they were soooo tasty! I think I outdid myself in the kitchen I must say. Check out my last post on it here.

During the afternoon we watched Andy Murray, our fellow scot and absolute hero, fight to win Wimbledon 2016 which of course, he did. It was a fantastic match but I'm so gutted Wimbledon is now over, its one of my favourite times of the year. Well Done Andy, Scotland's so proud of you. Whilst watching him we treated ourselves to a glass of bubbly with some strawberries. Yum!

In the evening we made a big bowl of Nachos with the whole works and munched on this whilst watching the Euro Finals. Wasn't quite as exciting as Wimbledon but was still fun to watch. We finished the night by binge watching Big Bang Theory and having some great laughs. 

This weekend has reminded me of how much I enjoy a quiet weekend with the people I love most. It makes me appreciate the little things in life that you can sometimes take for granted. These past few months of my life have been very different and adjusting to life has been quite tricky. This weekend has made me totally chill out and put me into a much more positive head space. 

Take time to enjoy the little things in life. Cliche but so true.

Hope you have a lovely day,

Amy x



Cheers! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig