Thursday 28 July 2016

Gran Canaria | July 2016 ♡


Myself, Bruce and my Dad had a wee break away last week to the beautiful Gran Canaria for four incredible days. Ive been so excited about this holiday for months now and it was so good to finally be out there, soaking up the heat and drinking as many cocktails as I could everyday!

We stayed in the Hotel Neptuno which is an adults only hotel in Playa del Ingles. A stunning and friendly hotel that gave us champagne on arrival! Never felt so special in all me life. The pool and poolside facilities were fantastic and I sat for four days and soaked in as much sun as I could drinking Pina Coladas and Sangria. We had a fab room overlooking the hotel pool which was so good for people watching. 

I thought I would share with you guys just a few photos from the holiday. 
Doing this post has given me such holiday blues but we did have the most wonderful time. Take me back! 



Hope your all having a lovely summer,
Amy x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig