Monday 26 September 2016

Zoella Lifestyle | September 2016 ♡



Zoe Sugg is probably one of the most successful business women in Britain at the moment I would say. She has dominated the internet, written 3 books, has a bath and body range and now has her very own Homeware and Stationary brand Zoella Lifestyle.

As soon as she announced the Zoella Lifestyle bits and pieces I knew I had to get my hands on some of the items. For me, it was all about the candles & reed diffusers!

They came out online at Boots & Superdrug on September 19th and I purchased some from both sites straight away. At Boots I took advantage of the 3 for 2 which is available on most of the items. I then used my Superdrug points to pick up some there too. I got my hands on the My Eden candle and reed diffuser set, the Daisy Picking reed diffuser and the Seaside Stroll and Gingerbread Village candles. 

They all smell absolutely incredible!
All the items come in beautiful packaging, especially the candles. Each candle box folds out to reveal a picture on the inside, such a cute touch.





My Eden Gift Box £20
Daisy Picking Reed Diffuser £12
Seaside Stroll Candle £10
Gingerbread Village Candle £10

I cant wait to spread these candles and diffusers around my house. Its going to smell like a dream!
Let me know if you have picked up any of Zoe's new Lifestyle range, I would quite like to get my hands on some of the stationary.

Hope your having a lovely day,

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig