Thursday 6 October 2016

Busy Days | October 2016 ♡


September was a pretty hectic month for me and Im guessing many others who have started back at school, college, university and work. 

My blog has taken a bit of a back seat over this time as I have had so many things to get organised, sorted out for University and being back at work has taken up most of my weekdays. I promise from now though that my blog will be updated regularly...I miss it! 

However during this month I did manage a weekend away with my Bruce and his family which was surprisingly, very much needed! We spent the whole weekend doting on our little nephew who we absolutely adore.  This weekend totally calmed me and set me up for the next few intense weeks of University work...which there is so much of to do!

I have lots planned between now and christmas which I plan to share with you all on my blog. I hope you all stick with me and enjoy. Thank you for reading this random little post.

Hope you have a lovely day,

Amy x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig