Wednesday 11 October 2017

Weekends with Friends | October 2017 ♡


Over the weekend myself and a group of my best friends rented a house together in the Scottish Countryside. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed. The four lads in our group went to school together and now, us girlfriends have joined in the fun.  The weekend was full of such laughs, great chat, hilarious games and a ridiculous amount of Prosecco! Our house looked out onto the beautiful view you can see in the photos and we spent most of our time in the hot tub or beside the loch without a care in the world.





This weekend got me thinking about friendship and how lucky I am to have so many that mean so much to me. Sitting with these friends, watching the sun going down with the absolutely stunning view made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. It made me more determined to find much more time to spend with those I love and make them feel as special as this lot made me feel during this incredible weekend. I understand that their are so many people in the world who live alone, spend most of their days alone and don't have any choice in that.  I see now that its so important to remember that not everyone is lucky enough to have a support group around them like many of us do and that we should not take it for granted. 


Take the time today to get together with your friends, create memories and moments your never going to forget wether that means a phone call, a catch up or a weekend away.  Nothing beats a good giggle and catch up with your friends. 


Our beautiful lodge if you fancy a weekend away yourself:


A short & sweet post today. I really wanted to share these pictures and some of my thoughts,

Amy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig