Sunday 1 October 2017

Autumn is Finally Here... | October 2017 ♡




Incase you hadn't noticed, the blogging world is going crazy right now as its basically everyones favourite season. For me, Im so glad were heading towards the colder days. 
It means not having to stress about clothes that I hate, being a sweaty mess at work and having to spend more time outside even though I would much rather be wrapped in a blanket reading a book or binging a good old Netflix series. 


Autumn to me means scented rich candles and the heating cracked up to full even though its not really needed at that level yet. It means adding spices to hot drinks and enjoying them under cosy blankets with thick wooly socks. Autumn where I live is hearing the rain thrashing off the window whilst the colourful leaves float to the ground. My thick cosy jumpers are pulled out of my wardrobe and my ankle boots are lined up at the front door ready to go. I hang my winter coats up along with my scarves and wrap myself up in them before going out to work in the morning.


I absolutely love this time of year, the excitement kicks in for Halloween, Bonfire Night and Christmas. These next few months will fly by but I'm so excited for them. I plan to bake as much as I can, enjoy hot spiced drinks at all times of the day and hibernate under soft blankets and my cosy jumpers. What things do you guys enjoy most at this time of year?

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig