Monday 8 January 2018

Happy New Year | January 2018 ♡


Hello my lovelies and a very Happy New Year to you all.  I hope you had a fantastic festive period full of all the things you love. 2017 for me was a pretty good year. Much of my time in 2017 was spent experiencing some awesome times with my boyfriend and getting our lives back on track after 2016 being quite a hard year for the both of us.

We spent time away together in Dublin, Paris, Edinburgh and a weekend away in a caravan which was one of the most fun experiences ever, it was so chilled out! I really want to do some more travelling in 2018 and hope that we can pack our summer out with lots of trips.




Loads of gigs in 2017, one of the most epic being Guns n Roses in Dublin. What a mind blowing experience that was. I got to relive my childhood a bit this year by seeing Busted and of course, my favourites STEPS! Both those shows made me so happy, the smile did not leave my face for days!
Hunter and the Bear were a particular highlight, they were unbelievable live.


A girls trip away to see Shawn Mendes was great fun and I got to see my favourites Take That for the fifth time. I managed to talk Bruce into coming with me for that one and he actually loved it! I saw the Queen that is Amy MacDonald twice, she was absolutely incredible live and Im excited to see her again this year. We also saw Lucy Spraggan twice too who I would highly recommend going to see. I not only got to see Newton Faulkner live but got to meet the man himself, what an awesome and lovely human being he is! I even got the chance to see Robbie Williams who put on an epic show, and Olly Murs who I have seen live so many times and once again had an amazing time.


We went to three weddings, all of which were super magical and we had so much fun with friends and family. I felt like a princess in all the dresses I got to wear, I love an excuse to get all dressed up. We have two this coming year and I cannot wait!
The shinty season was an epic one! Our boys team came fourth in their league, an amazing effort considering there was almost no team at the beginning of the year. The girls team came second in their league, very proud of all the girlies hard work and cant wait to join in some more this year.

Photo by @iainbphoto (Instagram)

We got a new nephew in 2017, he's such a cutie and I cant wait to hopefully spend some more time with him this year. Also our other nephew is walking and soooo close to talking so this year is going to be amazing with him. We also got to spend a lot of time with our friends this year, having them around more and spending proper quality time with them. We even went on a trip with the a lovely bunch of friends which was one of the best weekends of my whole year. Love having them in my life.


Finally, in the run up to Christmas I had the opportunity to be in a Panto and I had the most amazing time being a part of it. I played a pirate, got to sing my heart out every night and be around a pretty awesome bunch of people. I felt like a pop star when I got to perform and its given me such a bug for singing again.



The year finished on a high for me as I spent it with my best friend and love in Paris to take in the New Year and celebrate my birthday. What a city, what a place. I could have easily spent so much more time there. Keep your eyes peeled for lots of blog posts about the trip! It was the most wonderful holiday I think I've ever had.

So there you have it, I will have missed loads but I could go on all day. All in all 2017, was a pretty awesome one for me despite a few downs. Im so ready for 2018. The plans I have in my head about my future and the next few months I cant wait to make reality. We already have lots of events and gigs to look forward to and Im sure it will build up over the year.

Thank you for reading my little blog in 2017, the support I have received has been wonderful and I hope to continue this year making interesting and exciting content for you to read and making my blog bigger and better. A very Happy New Year, heres to a good one!!


Amy x















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig