Wednesday 25 February 2015

Everyday Makeup Routine


Good Morning lovely people. Im not one for fancy makeup in everyday life, I usually only spend five to ten minutes doing my face in the morning. Heres an easy makeup look that you can wear wherever when you don't need to go to great effort.

Firstly I apply my foundation, at the moment I'm loving Rimmels BB Cream for everyday use. I apply this using my Real Techniques Buffing Brush which is great for building up coverage. I then put Rimmels Wake Me Up Concealor under my eyes and on any problem areas and apply it also with the same buffing brush. On top of them to set my foundation and concealer I finish with L'Oreal True Match Powder




I then usually move on to do my eyes. I don't bother with eyeshadow very much, I don't think I suit eyeshadow so tend to not wear it at all. However I love to wear eyeliner, as most of us ladies do! Today I chose to use Soap & Glory's SuperCat Fat and drew a line across my eyelid to define my eyes a bit more, I only added a tiny flick to the end, I didn't go for a full blown cat eye but of course you can if you want to, some of you ladies rock the cat eye flick!


I then move onto my cheeks. Im not using bronzer with this look so I go straight to my blusher. For everyday use I use my Soap & Glory Love at First Blush palette. I use the three lovely pink shades on my cheeks applied using my Real Techniques Contour brush and then using my ring finger I add a bit of highlighter which is the white shade in the palette to the tops of my cheeks.




Finally I put on some lippie! For this look I used a TopShop Lipstick in the shade Saint which is my absolute go to in the TopShop range. I sometimes put a gloss over the top but decided to leave it as it was today.



And thats it! Easy Peasy, and so quick for doing before you go out the door in the morning. 





Hope you enjoyed my first attempt at a makeup tutorial look. Thank you for reading, hope you all have a lovely day!

Amy x






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this! Such a natural, beautiful look! I've been wanting to try Rimmel's BB cream. I might have to pick it up next time I go out to buy makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading :) Its really good, I use it most days now as i feel it has more coverage than a normal BB Cream x

      Delete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig