Wednesday 11 February 2015

Soap & Glory, Barry M & LOreal Paris | Boots Haul

I had a wee trip to Boots yesterday to see if there was anything I fancied spending my voucher on which I got for my Birthday. Instead of splurging on just one item I decided to start small and got a few wee goodies for myself.

Im a huge Soap & Glory fan so of course I got some of their products. The first one is a fantastic Liquid Eyeliner called SUPERCAT*FAT in Pitch Perfect Black. This is a jumbo carbon black ink liquid liner that creates an amazing dark line on your eye. I love liquid liner and wear it daily on my eyelids so finding a liner that has a handy pen to draw your liner on with is great.



Before this I used Maybellines MasterGraphic and as much as I love the product, the packaging is not so great. It broke after not long in use and leaks inside my makeup bag. I'm hoping this liner is much better. Buy it here.

I also purchased the Soap & Glory CLEAN ON ME creamy shower gel. For christmas I was given a travel sized version of this and it smells absolutely amazing! I couldn't resist getting the bigger version. Clean on me is made with natural mandarin peel extract which gives it the beautiful fruity smell. It also looks lovely sitting in your shower or on the side of your bath, bonus! Buy it here.


One other Soap & Glory product I got is the LOVE AT FIRST BLUSH rosy-radiance shimmer powder. Its a beautiful little compact blush with four different shades in it that together give you lovely rosy peachy cheeks.  Cant wait to do my makeup now with these products. Buy it here.



After I was able to tear myself away from the Soap & Glory sections I decided to pick up some of my favourite powder foundation from LOreal Paris. This is LOreal's The Powder True Match in the shade Golden Beige which is one of the lighter ones. I always use this powder, I love how much it sets your makeup and has a very matte finish.  I usually wear it over the top of Clinique or Rimmels BB cream. Buy it here.




The final thing I picked up was a Barry M nail polish. I have far to many, but one more cant hurt! I got one of the Gelly Nails ones in the shade Almond. Its the perfect everyday shade, its not to bright but still gives a nice colour. Ive been wearing it since I got it and I love it. The more pastel shades are my favourites to wear so this is a perfect varnish for me. Buy it here.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read about my little Boots shopping spree. I would recommend all these products and I can't wait to get loads of use out of them. If you use them too let me know what you think!

Amy x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. the Loreal foundation sounds great! ive never used a powder foundation before but this is something id love to try. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/effyourbeautystandards.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great picks! I personally love Clean On Me, it smells so lovely!! I've repurchased quite a few times now :) & that polish color is beautiful. I've been looking for a shade like that.

    Thanks for sharing, I love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment! Aw Clean on Me is just so nice isn't it :)! Yeah i would highly recommend the Barry M shades, there awesome. Aw thank you, and for taking the time to read :) your blog is so lovely. Amy x

      Delete
  3. I love reading hauls, think they are my favourite posts. The blush and the nail varnish look really pretty! Definitely things I may consider getting in the future x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig