Friday 13 March 2015

Scotland v Italy | Murrayfield Stadium 2015


I was lucky enough to go and see the Rugby at Murrayfield Stadium to watch Scotland V Italy. It was a birthday present from my lovely boyfriend and we went along with two of our best friends. Walking towards the stadium we stopped in two or three bars on the way, had a couple of drinks and got ready for the match ahead. Every bar and guest house was full to the brim and everyone was just so happy and friendly. 



I've never been to Murrayfield before so arriving and looking round the stadium was just incredible! It's huge!





 It was such an exciting experience! The atmosphere and the buzz that was around Murrayfield was something I haven't experienced before and I loved every second!









 Unfortunately in the final seconds of the game, which we had been winning the whole time, we lost to Italy. But hey ho, that's the way it is! It didn't dampen my spirits, although the weather took a turn for the worse and we got absolutely soaked waking home...that did dampen me a bit! 

This cocktail cheered me up though! 


Amy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig