Monday 30 March 2015

New Skincare Essentials | NIVEA



Recently I have been wanting to try some new skincare bits and pieces. Although I don't have skin that breaks out at all (touch wood) my skin can be very dry. I wanted to get away from using makeup wipes and using a cream at night to help my skin just relax! I stumbled upon some lovely new Nivea products whilst having a browse in Superdrug.


The first item I picked up was the new Nivea Daily Essentials 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin. This stuff is amazing! Ive been reading loads about Micellar water, everyone seems to have started using it lately. Its a kind of makeup remover which also cleanses your skin at the same time. Its quick and easy and this Nivea version reduces redness, tightness and dryness in your skin.

When using it I just splash a little bit of the Micellar water onto a cotton pad and rub all over areas where I'm wearing makeup taking it all off. It feels so refreshing and makes your face feel so clean. It is great for sensitive skin.

Buy on offer from Superdrug from just £2.99 here.




The other item I picked up is the new Nivea Daily Essentials Night Cream from the same line. This is a cream that also reduces redness, tightness and dryness. It helps to calm the skin and says it provides an intensive moisture. You apply it to cleansed skin before you go to bed at night and it helps your skin to relax and refresh itself. Like the Micellar Water it is free of parabens, colours and perfumes so Its great for using on sensitive skin.

Buy on offer from Superdrug for just £2.72 here.

Since using both these items I have honestly noticed such difference. My skin feels fresher and when waking up in the morning my face docent feel as dirty. My makeup is even applying much more evenly.

I can't wait to try some more of the new Nivea products. Let me know if you  have tried any of them and what you think. Thank you for reading.

Amy x





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. great post, I get really dry skin in winter so will definitely try these out! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading. Yeah I would recommend them, they have stuff for loads of skin types too! I will defo have a wee lookie :) x

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Nivea had micellar water! :) I've been using Simple's Micellar Water, but this one seems to be more affordable, so that's good to know, I will have to pick it up next time I'm at the store. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its quite new I think, yeah I would recommend it :) plus they have lots of other new things out, worth a wee look! x

      Delete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig