Wednesday 27 January 2016

Victoria's Secret Sport | January 2016 ♡

I personally love nothing more when Im working out or training than to be wearing some really pretty sports gear that makes you feel good.

Recently I have discovered Victoria's Secret Sport and become so obsessed. It is slightly more pricey so I don't purchase often but as part of their sales this January they had an offer on that was if you bought any sports bra you got a pair of sports trousers absolutely free! How could I pass this offer up?

Head over to www.victoriassecret.com and see some of the amazing sports gear they have.




I picked up the Player Racerback Sport Bra in Chevron Stripe which is one of the most awesome patterns I have every seen! The material is so soft and feels so sturdy when on.

The trousers I picked up are the Knockout Cropped ones with the cool detailing up the leg called Rainbow Graphic. These trousers fit so well, they hold you in in all the right places and are a nice thickness meaning I can wear them in the gym and to outdoor training.

Take a look over at the website, there are honestly so many different choices!

Happy Wednesday,

Amy x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig