Friday 1 April 2016

Little Primark Haul | March 2016 ♡


Hello there! Its been a while, I do apologise :) Five University essays have been handed in and the Easter Holidays have arrived for what Im using as a well earned rest!

I haven't done much shopping recently but I popped into Primark the other day and picked up one or two wee things that I thought I would share with you. Everything should still be in store and If you get the chance to pop down to Primark soon then I would advise it, all the spring and summer things are here. Also the home wear stuff is delightful and im going back to have a browse there as soon as I can! 

Ill list the prices of my purchases below ♡




My obsession with this little cutie is becoming unreal :) 




Minnie Mouse Travel Bag - £12
Despicable Me Agnes Jumper - £13
PJ Bottoms - £7
Navy Maxi Dress - £13
Black Cardigan - £8

Hope you have a lovely Friday, Its the weekend!!

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig