Saturday 16 April 2016

Loreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay | April 2016 ♡


Over the past few months my hair has been so dry and really static. The static has been driving me absolutely up the wall. I changed shampoo and conditioner several times and nothing changed. I straightened and dried it less incase it was due to damaged hair.  I tried new heat protecting sprays and serums, nothing was working.

Ive been seeing loads of bloggers and youtubers raving about these products over the past couple of weeks and I thought, you know what, Im going to give them a go!

Well, can I just tell you, this shampoo and conditioner is quite possibly thee best I have ever tried!

The Loreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner aims to get rid of oily roots and dry ends. On the bottle it says these fab products will give you lightweight roots, free flowing ends and exquisite radiance. After using it for a few weeks now I would agree with everything these products aim to do, they really are so awesome and they smell delicious!

Along with these products you can also purchase the Elvive Extraordinary Clay Mask and Dry Shampoo. I plan to pick these up in the next couple of days as this collection has so far changed my hair for the better!





Let me know if you have tried this bad boy collection out, trust me its actually amazing. My new hair hero as Loreal put it.

Hope you all have a  lovely day. Check out my last post all about the month of march here.

Amy x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig