Saturday 16 December 2017

Donate This Christmas | Blogmas 2017 ♡



I decided this year to really cut down my Christmas card list.
Ive been so busy that I haven't even written mine and between the Panto shows next week, University and work, I have had no time! Instead, this year I have decided to just donate to charity.
I picked up a pack of ten cards from my friend Claire in support of the charity Pregnancy Sickness Support. Claire has done an amazing job fundraising for something so close to her own heart and I felt this was a fab way to help too. Along with this I have donated money to Macmillan Cancer support as its a charity very close to my own heart.


There are so many charities and organisations that could use the extra donations not only at this time of year but all year round. If you need a little inspiration I've listed a few below that came to my mind.  This is the time of year where I personally feel giving is the best thing and if everyone did, we could make such a difference.

Pregnancy Sickness Support
Macmillan Cancer Support
Alzheimers Scotland
British Acoustic Neuroma Association
Shelter, Scotland
Cats Protection
Barnardos

There are so many more to choose from, make a difference this year.

Amy x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig