Thursday 21 December 2017

Last Minute Gift Guide Him & Her | Blogmas 2017

This time of year, as fun and exciting as it is,  can be so stressful! Are you attempting the last minute rush to the shops this week to buy all the bits you forgot?!
Today I thought I would share with a couple of presents I have for friends and family that you could easily pick up as a wee last minute extra or a gift for him and for her. Everything I am showing you is in shops rather than online as standard delivery dates for Christmas are either today or have past.
Good on all of you who have finished, wrapped everything and are sitting with a prosecco in hand already, Im super jealous.

These wee bags are from TKMaxx and were a bargain at £3.99. Ive filled them with some sweeties and given them to my Auntie & my Granny. You could fill them with anything you like or even a wee toy if your giving them to kiddies. Theres Gingerbread Boys & Girls, Penguins, a Snowman and some Reindeer. Lots to choose from.

Another handy present could be this Oral B Electric toothbrush. These are on offer at the moment in Superdrug in a couple of different colours. This set even comes with toothpaste. I picked one up for Bruce as he's been wanting one for so long. I also find a standard toothbrush a great stocking filler.


You cant go wrong with a couple of games for a Christmas present. Wether its a board game or a wee pack like the ones I've picked up. They can be great main presents or can even be used as stocking fillers. The Games Night box set is from Debenhams and is on offer for only £10.99. Its got eight different games inside it to get any party night started. The smaller games I picked up from ALDI, only £1.99 each and their was loads to choose from. 



I was stuck with what to get for someone this year and decided to create my own little makeup set. I got this gorgeous Beauty & the Beast makeup bag  from Boots for £8.50 and filled it with makeup which I personally love. I got it all from Collection and Makeup Revolution all for under £5. Its an easy way to create a present if your not sure what to get someone. Could be done for him and for her.


Bruce is a huge Gun n Roses fan and has been working his way through all the members books. He has already read Duff's first book so I picked up his newer one in Waterstones. Books are something I love to buy for people as I love nothing more myself than receiving a book. Theres a buy one get one half price sale on in Waterstones at the moment along with some other great Christmas deals.

If your looking for a wee Christmassy extra for a present I would highly recommend going into Next and having a look at their candles and reed diffusers. I got this Festive Spice one for only £7.00 and it smells beautiful. Theres a few different scents and they last for ages.


Thank you for reading today's post. I hope it helps a little if your feeling a bit stuck for what to get mums, dads, aunties, grannies, sisters or whoever! Ive finally finished my Christmas shopping and cant wait to get everything wrapped up under the tree!

Amy x


Blogmas Day 1
Favourite Films

Blogmas Day 2
Christmas Playlist

Blogmas Day 3
Christmas Cards

Blogmas Day 4
The Christmas Tag



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig