Wednesday 20 December 2017

The Christmas Tag | Blogmas 2017 ♡


I spotted this tag floating about on a few blogs this year and thought I would join in the fun and also add in a few questions of my own! Make sure to copy it and do it for yourself, I love hearing about other peoples Christmas ideas and traditions. Hope your all getting excited, Santa's coming soon!


1)  What Is Your Favourite Christmas Movie?
Its really hard to choose!! I think Arthur Christmas is one of my modern favourites, Ive made my nephew watch it with me six times this month! However, The Polar Express is also magical! Then again if I'm in the mod for a laugh Elf or Nativity!

2) Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day! Im still a big kid when in comes to Christmas so I like to go to bed early on Christmas eve so I'm awake bright and early to see what santa left! I prefer to get all snug and cosy in my bed on Christmas Eve. 


3) Your favourite Christmas memory?
I lost my mam two years ago, so any memories I have of her on Christmas are my favourites. I miss being able to have a full family Christmas with everyone I love all in one place so I enjoy thinking back to the 'good old days' when life was more worry free!


4) Favourite Festive Food?
The roast potatoes!!


5) Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Since meeting Bruce we have started a few traditions that we want to keep up together. I always give him a christmas bauble of some sort for him to hang on the tree which I hope he can build up over time. Also, this year is going to be the first year of matching pyjamas...he dosent know it yet!


6) Favourite Christmas Scent?
Anything thats Gingerbread scented! Its a scent that I fully relate to this time of year.


7) What tops your tree?
This year, a wee snowman with dangly legs. He's so cute! However, its usually an Angel.


8) Whats the best part of Christmas for you?
Without wanting to sound sappy, its being with the ones I love most. Ive realised over the past couple of years that life is far to short to worry about anything other than spending as much time with your loved ones as you can. Take loads of photos, have lots of laughs and create unforgettable memories.

9) You dream Christmas location?
In my wildest dreams, I would love to spend Christmas in a log cabin with the fire burning, red wine, hot tub outside and to be snowed in with Bruce. Its always been my dream to spend Christmas just the two of us, away on a romantic trip in the snow. Maybe a few skiing lessons thrown in.

10) How will you spend Christmas this year?
With Bruces family on Christmas Day and my own family on Boxing Day. We cant wait to have as relaxing a day as possible and have endless amounts of prosecco..or maybe thats just me! We are going to drop by a care home in the morning and spend some time there as a thank you, then get the serious board games on the go in the evening. 


Copy the tag and take part too as I would love to see your responses.
Thank you for stopping by today,

Amy x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig