Monday 30 March 2020

Disney+ Has Arrived! ♡


Just in tine for everyone spending months in their homes, Disney plus has arrived! 
As someone who is completely Disney obsessed I think this was by far the best day of my life!

Disney plus has all your favourite classics, Pixar's and Disney Channel favourites all wrapped up in a neat little bow. Although, still waiting for Sonny With a Chance Disney!
Aswel as your obvious Disney favourites you have all the Marvel movies which I can't wait to catch up on and a National Geographic section. Who else didn't know Disney was an owner of National Geographic!?

My first stream was Tangled, one of my all time favourites, and we have been watching all we can ever since. 101 Dalmatians, Aladdin (the live action is breathtaking), Wreck It Ralph, Jungle Book, High School Musical and endless hours of Wizards if Waverly Place.



Im totally addicted and its honestly what's getting me through these looooong days. Its £59.99 for a whole year or £5.99 a month, or even have a seven day free trial. Totally worth it in my opinion if your as excited by Disney as I am.

Sign up here: DisneyPlus.com

If you decide to purchase it, enjoy and let me know your first stream!

Amy x






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been thinking about getting this. love Disney, I also have the giant version of the Marie plush you have in the picture :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab, its keeping me sane in these crazy times. Aw cute, I wanted the big one but couldn't carry it back from Disneyland, so jealous! <3 xx

      Delete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig