Wednesday 11 March 2020

Walk All Over Cancer ♡


It's nearly been a year since I took on the Race for Life, something I'm still so proud of myself for doing and raising such an incredible amount of money thanks to friends and family.

One of the fundraisers I've decided to take part in this year is walking 10,000 steps everyday in March #WalkAllOverCancer. Here we are on Day 11 and so far, so good! 
It's been a great way of making myself get out for more walks and adventuring into the woods but it's also, most importantly, such an important cause.

Losing my mam five years ago now is still so hard to deal with and it breaks my heart even more that so many people continue to go through what my mam did. The more money we can raise, together we can eventually beat this awful disease.



My fundraising page is:

If you have any spare pennies they would be very much appreciated, if you arn't able to donate I just ask that you share my link to spread the awareness as far as we can, this is equally as important as donations.

Together we can beat Cancer sooner,

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig