Saturday 21 March 2020

Keeping You Entertained ♡


Well, what an interesting and unsure time to be alive! I hope everyone reading this is safe, well and not going too stir crazy if you are in isolation or quarantine. 
In these strange times I have, like many others, decided I will try my best to create as much content as I can to keep people amused even if just for a few minutes everyday. 

One way of doing this along with my blog is with my band, Blind Broken. We have decided to upload lots of our favourite covers as often as we can to our Blind Broken Youtube Channel and social medias to keep you all entertained. Having no gigs lined up now for the foreseeable future, we still want to be able to play and entertain in any way we can. 

The first one we have shared is one of our favourites to perform, Black Horse & a Cherry Tree by the amazing KT Tunstall. We hope you enjoy and stay tuned for all the ones we have lined up over the next wee whiley. 


Give us a wee follow to keep up to date with our videos:

Stay safe and try too stay happy everyone, 
Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig