Wednesday 15 April 2015

Dove | Getting Ready For Summer ♡

The sunshine has finally arrived, as I put up this blog post Scotland should apparently be experiencing the hottest day of the year so far. I love spring so much, all the bonnie flowers, seeing the lambs, going for walks and not having to wear winter coats and boots! Its just perfect.

When shopping recently I decided to pick up two of my favourite Dove products that I feel I can officially start using now in preparation for the summer. Dove are a great brand that my skin really responds too. Products are gentle and always smell so fresh.


The first item from them is the Dove Pureply Pampering Nourishing Lotion with Coconut Milk and Jasmine Petals. Oh my days, the smell of this moisturiser is to die for. It smells to me like summer and sun tan lotion and reminds me of going on holiday... all in one bottle. It smells fresh and it really lasts on your skin.


I like to apply the lotion once Ive had a shower. I apply it all over usually before I go to bed or first thing in the morning. You don't need a huge amount, it spreads over your skin easily and sinks into your skin meaning you don't need to hang around until you stop feeling sticky! It leaves the skin feeling nourished and really fresh and  you smell so lovely.


I picked up this product from Boots. Their are so many different choices of scents like Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla, Pistachio Cream and Magnolia and also lots of other's for different skin types. 

Buy from Boots for just £4.49 here.



Another Dove product I used all through last summer and also through the Autumn to keep a wee tan going was Dove's Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion in the shade Medium to Dark. This is a moisturiser thats also a fake tan. It smells super fresh and leaves the skin smelling lovely too. 


Never before have I fake tanned until I tried out this product. I would highly recommend this as a tanner to start off with if you have never used a tan before. I put it on after I have showered, before I go to bed at night. You don't need to put on a lot and you apply it on the areas you want working it into the skin in circular motions. After two to three days of applying the lotion it builds up and I have a lovely tan that looks really natural and suits my skin colour really well. 

Buy From Boots for just £2.62 here.



Both products make me so excited for the soon to come summer and are great as they don't break your bank balance. Both can be found in Boots but I managed to pick up the Summer Glow Lotion in Tesco. So shop around, have a nosey at all of Dove's beautiful products. I will definatley be picking up a few more things very soon. Roll on Summer!!

Thank you for reading, let me know what your looking forward to most about the summer.

Amy x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig