Saturday 4 April 2015

Skye Camanachd v Inverness Shinty Club | April 4th 2015

Im currently in Portree on The Isle of Skye for the weekend and myself and Bruce decided to go and watch the Shinty up here for a wee change. This rainy Saturday saw Inverness travel up to Portree and take on Skye Camanachd in a pretty awesome match. I think it ended 6/0 to Skye but I apologise I did loose track a wee bittie. Inverness put up a cracking fight but played a much younger team against Skye which may have been the cause of the defeat. Skye played brilliantly and deserved their win. Im so glad we got the  opportunity to watch some different teams play. Our boys back home went down 2/1 to Glengarry but I hear they really well.

Here are some photos I managed to catch of the game in Portree today, enjoy!

What is Shinty? Read here.
Skye Camanachd Facebook Page here.













































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig