Saturday 25 April 2015

Floral Patterned Outfits ✿ Spring Looks

Floral patterns are my favourite. I always think a nice floral statement piece can be dressed up or dressed down for the lovely spring weather and for so many different occasions.
Recently I picked up some new pieces that all have floral pattens and I thought I would share them with you as Im obsessed! 


This midi length skirt is stunning. The bright pink, blues and purples against the dark skirt stand out beautifully. I paired it with just a plain black strappy top and a plain black cardigan so that all the attention is on the skirt. I then added a pair of pink pumps for some more colour. I cant wait to wear this!




I also picked up this second midi length skirt still with floral patterns but in darker colours. This one has large white flowers all over the skirt which has some subtle blue tones in it also. I paired this one with the same strappy top and black cardigan but with a pair of mint green pumps to match the skirt.





The final items I picked up were these amazing pair of blue ankle trousers and the beautiful white cardigan. The trousers are such a statement piece and are so bright and summery. The cardigan is also so lovely to wear, its really light, nice and long and has the most beautiful daisy detail down the front of each side. I paired this with a black top and a pair of simple black heels.





Thank you for having a wee look, hope you are all as excited about the sunshine coming out as I am.

Amy x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Amy, these floral pieces all look lovely on you! <3 :) I especially love those bright, floral pants!

    ReplyDelete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig