Monday 13 April 2015

Newtonmore Camanachd v Glen Urquhart Shinty Club | April 11th 2015

Apart from the boys in purple, Im a huge supporter of Newtonmore. My Granda was one of their best ever players and I love going along to the Eilan and looking at all the old photo and seeing my Granda and other locals I recognise. So on Saturday myself, Bruce and my Dad went along to watch Newtonmore play Glen Urquhart Shinty Club. It was awesome seeing a Premiership game, so fast and the skill level is just unbelievable. Newtonmore won 4/0 but both teams played really well. It snowed about four times during the game so I watched most of it from the car, but the sun did come out once or twice and I managed to catch a few photos. 

What is Shinty? Read here.






































a



Amy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig