Thursday 20 July 2017

A New Look | July 2017 ♡



If you have been reading my blog for a wee whiley now, you'll notice that I have given it a wee bit of a freshen up.  At the start of the summer holidays I decided with myself that I would try and blog more often and with content that I personally love. Along with this I wanted my wee blog to look a little more professional, more appealing and, well, prettier!

Last week I reached 200 followers, 200! That so exciting! Reaching this milestone encouraged me to revamp my wee blog and make it much more exciting for you all to read.
Thank you so much to Phil at pipdig.co for making my blog look so lovely and for all the help they gave me whilst doing it up. If you have a blog of your own that you want to jazz up a little I would highly recommend their templates and services.

So here it is, my new and improved corner of the internet. 
I hope you enjoy having a little look around. Im planning lots of posts over the next few months, outfit posts, book reviews, beauty bits and anything I fancy posting whilst Uni is over for the summer! Let me know what you think and if you have anything you would like me to post about.

Thank you again for reading and following my wee blog.
I very much appreciate it.

Amy x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig