Monday 17 July 2017

Current Skincare Favourites | July 2017 ♡


Its been my mission lately to look after my skin more. Im one of those girls that  usually takes my makeup off before bed with a face wipe and moisturises only when I rarely remember too. Over the past few months I have tried to be religious about my skincare and have already noticed such a difference with my skin. Today I thought I would share with you the four products I have been using and why I love them so much. Everything I use is drugstore and won't put a dent in your purse.

As a wee treat, Ive been enjoying the L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask. This mask is designed to draw out impurities in the skin and I find by using it once or twice a week, it makes my foundation glide on better without the oils in my skin taking over. I apply the mask all over the face with a foundation brush and leave it for five to ten minutes until most of the mask is dry. I then wash of with warm water and my skin honestly feels sooooo soft! 
If you want to try some of the other masks in the range you can also pick up the Pure Clay Glow Mask and the Pure Clay Purity Mask all currently in Boots for £5.99.

Each morning once I've washed and cleansed my face I like to apply The Body ShopVitamin E Moisture Cream for all skin types. Im currently using one I got in last years beauty calendar as I've run out of my main one. This moisturiser is designed to protect and lock in moisture to hydrate your skin throughout the day (48 Hours) leaving it feeling silky soft which I can say is totally true. This is a bit pricier but is worth every penny in my opinion. The 50ml pot retails for £13.


Botanics is a range I've recently discovered and started trying out. Their Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution has been the perfect way for me to take of my makeup in the evening. This micellar water dissolves your makeup, unclogs pores and removes impurities. 
What I love is it has no scent, meaning you really get to smell the moisturiser of your choice. I take a small amount of this on a cotton pad and remove my makeup leaving my skin feeling really fresh and ready to apply the rest of my skincare. 
Whats great about this range, its super cheap and this 250ml bottle will only set you aside £5.49.


If in the evening I feel like my skin isn't at its best I like to clean my face really well and then apply the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel. This gel works throughout the night to help prevent and fight spots. It dries really quickly and Im pretty positive has prevented breakouts for me when I have a wedding or an event I'm going too. It also smells incredible. I also love the facial wipes from this range as well and its so inexpensive. This night gel is only £3.29 for 75ml. 



Let me know if your have any favourite skincare products that maybe you think I should try. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Amy x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig