Thursday 6 July 2017

Baby Shower (Baking Cupcakes) | June 2017 ♡



We surprised one of my good friends with a mini baby shower. It was such a lovely little night full of great food, laughs and a lot of excitement for the wee toot we are going to meet very soon!

I made some Vanilla Cupcakes from a Mary Berry Recipe which I love,


175g Butter
175g Flour
175g Caster Sugar
1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2-3 tbsp Milk (If Needed)
3 Large Eggs

Mix everything together in a bowl and bake until golden for about 15-20 minutes.
I cheated a bit and got some already made icing but put in some pink food colouring to make it more special for the occasion.

I got the boxes to put them in from Morrisons which meant they could be taken home at the end of the evening. The cake topper decorations were from Amazon, as were the napkins and paper plates.
Cake Toppers
Paper Plates
Napkins
Girl Balloons
Baby Balloons


We ordered in pizza and chips, stuck on the music channels and had a super fun night of giggles. Nights like this make me feel so lucky to have this friendship group around me.

Show me some of your baby shower ideas and if you have one coming up soon I really hope you enjoy!

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig