Tuesday 4 July 2017

Wedding GRWM | July 2017 ♡

Hello Wedding Season,

We had the most wonderful time at one of our friends weddings over the weekend. It was a day full of fun, love and laughter. The bride and groom looked so lovely and we got to have so much fun with everyone there, I could do it all over again!

I thought I would write a wee post just showing you guys what I wore for the day as I feel these kind of posts really helped me in my struggle of what to wear myself! 

I was struggling to find a dress for this wedding. However, I found Chi Chi London clothing on Instagram and decided to send away for a couple of their dresses to try on and found this one, love it!
For a wedding I like to make my hair a little different. On this occasion I curled it using my GHD straighteners to get some waves using Aussie Hairspray to hold it in place all day.
 I wanted my makeup to be quite neutral and simple but with a sparkle to it for this special occasion. I based it all on pink shades as I felt that went best with the florals in my dress.


Soap & Glory Archery Brow (Dark Chocolate)
Tarte Swamp Queen Palette
Rimmel Lipstick (Asia)
Lottie London Blush (Zac)




In a mad rush I purchased my shoes from Quiz and my pashmina from Accessorize which finished off the look. I think Bruce looked ever so smart too, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. 

 The Mariana Dress
Pashmina
Shoes


I have two more weddings this year so if you enjoyed this post I shall be sure to do the same for them. Thank you for taking the time to read, feel free to get in touch with any questions and let me know what outfits you guys are wearing throughout the wedding season.

Amy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig