Thursday 27 July 2017

'Wilde Like Me' by Louise Pentland | July 2017 ♡

Having finished Wilde Like Me in just over a couple of days, I can honestly say its my favourite book I have read this year so far.

First off, if your unaware of Louise Pentland, she is a blogger, vlogger, youtuber and super mama who has captured the hearts of over 2 million subscribers online.  She is absolutely hilarious and if you haven't checked out her online world, I highly recommend you do.

However, she has just recently released her first novel called Wilde Like Me. I was so excited to read this novel purely hoping that it would be as funny and charming as Lousie herself. I wasn't let down!



Wilde Like Me follows the story of single mum Robin Wilde who lives in her grannies old house with her six year old daughter Lyla Blue. Being alone is getting to her though and she craves the comfort of a companion, a man in her life for herself and little Lyla.

The book follows her trying to find love whilst balancing everyday mum life, her friends and her job. Its such a relatable, funny and heartwarming story that is so hard to put down. 
There were so many points where I found myself laughing out loud, wether it was by Robin herself and some of her hilarious thoughts and actions or if it was some of the incredible one liners from little Lyla Blue. There are also some really lovely moments in this book that makes your heart feel so full. It certainly is a bit of a roller coaster of emotions in this book but I feel thats what makes it so fresh and real. A huge part of me is hoping for a part two of this story!

Well done Louise on a truly awesome debut novel. It was definitely worth all your hard work and effort that you put into writing it.

Its available at the moment for only £4.99 on Amazon!
Wilde Like Me (Hardcover)

If any of you have read Wilde Like Me let me know below you reviews on it and if you have read any similar books like this that you think I would enjoy!

Amy x







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need this book now! I've not read a review until now and I really wondered if it was any good or not. I should maybe wait until I've read my Zoella books and my Tyler Oakley book too which just sit on my shelf gathering dust... Oops!
    Thank you for sharing, you've convinced me to buy it now!

    Cat | www.whatcatsays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for reading. Yeah i totally recommend it! So funny :) I really want to read Zoe's books, might pop them on my reading list!
      xx

      Delete

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig