Thursday 13 July 2017

Tanya Burr's Latest Collections | July 2017 ♡


Whenever Tanya releases new products I find myself buying them before I even know what I'm doing! She has released two collections recently, the Neutral Ambiance Collection and the  Chasing the Sun Collection. 
The other day I put in a wee Superdrug order for some of the bits and pieces. I thought I would share with you some of the things I have picked up from the new collection and some of my old favourites from Tanya that I tend to use daily. 

The Neutral Ambiance Collection included the release of two brand new eyeshadow palettes. These were the My Escape palette and the My Paradise palette. Both stunning but I decided to go for the My Paradise palette as I knew I would get so much more use from it. This collection also included two new lipsticks, Bear Hug & Sunday Walk.

The newest collection, Chasing The Sun, includes brand new products which are so exciting. Tanya has released three Illuminating Powders which come in the shades Champagne, Peonies and Bronze. Three lovely lip balms that come in Lime Pie, Milkshake and Blackberry Coulis and finally, two amazing contour sticks in Light and Dark shades. Everything is so affordable and such good quality and from past experience, lasts such a long time.

          Bear Hug                 Sunday Walk


Sunday Walk      Bear Hug


My Paradise Eyeshadow Palette


Having used the products for a couple of days now I can tell you that I'm completely obsessed with the Bear Hug Lipstick and the My Paradise eyeshadow palette, there both perfect for everyday and evening looks. Also the lip balm is so refreshing on your lips. I do wish I had gone for the darker contour stick to get some serious contour action on the go. Im loving mixing one of my old favourites of hers,  the face illuminator,  with my tinted moisturiser for a daily healthy glow. Last but not least, the illuminating powder is incredible, its one of the best drugstore highlighters Ive used for a long time!

Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog post, hope your all having a lovely day. 
All these products are available online at Superdrug and in most stores.

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig