Sunday 18 January 2015

ALIEN by Thierry Mugler | January 2015

Perfume is my absolute favourite. If I could, all my savings would be spent on perfume over everything else! Recently when clearing my room I had a look through my collection and started using some old favourites and began loving them again, one perfume in particular.

ALIEN by Thierry Mugler. This is an old favourite of mine that I wore everyday. This was my smell! I originally owned the ALIEN 'Aqua Chic'. This was a 2013 limited Edition version of the ALIEN original perfume. It was a lighter scent compared to the original, aimed to relate more with the spring.


Once I had this perfume, which was given to me from my mum as a gift for getting into college, I wore It all the time. It was the first 'grown up' perfume I had ever owned. The smell is so beautiful.  The scent is described as Orange Blossom Flower water with an accord of Lemon & Pink Grapefruit. When I finished the bottle (which didn't take long) I wasn't able to replace it on a student budget at that time. So I got by with wearing different scents and finding lots of other favourites.

When I went to Dublin for my 21st Birthday, I saw it sitting In Duty Free before our flight out to Dublin. It wasn't the Aqua Chic, but it was the original Eau De Toilette. I hovered about it for a while and in the end, never bought it. Flying home from Dublin however, It was there again in duty free. The 60ml version of the perfume was only going to cost me £32 once converted from Euros... I couldn't refuse. The 60ml ALIEN Eau De Toilette retails for between £45-£50 in the UK. I found an absolute bargain. 


The Eau De Toilette is also a beautifully fresh light scent that I am now once again addicted too. The perfume is described as having 'radiant notes of Manderin' giving it a zesty and tangy freshness. It also has notes of 'Moroccan Jasmine, White Amber and Cashmeran Wood' giving it its lovely unique smell that I personally can't get enough of. 



I was lucky and got this 60ml bottle for only £32 in duty free. Over here in the UK you can get the 30ml bottle for £33.50 and the 60ml comes in at £51.50 from The Perfume Shop. There are some slightly cheeper offers on other sights and sometimes you might find good prices in sales at the likes of Debenhams. I would say however that the perfume is so worth it, once you try it you will see what I mean!

Amy x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig