Thursday 15 January 2015

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions...

Something I have never been very good at setting and keeping, until now....

First of all, Happy New Year to you all. I turned 21 on the 1st of January which was the most amazing day ever! I went over to Ireland with my family and my boyfriend for a week and took in the New Year and my Birthday over there.

Whilst over there I decided that I wanted to set some goals for this coming year. 2014 wasn't the most successful year of my life, things kept going wrong and things I wanted to do just did not happen.
This year I am determined to start embracing life and not worrying what others think and just go for it! Ive set five goals, goals I feel are possible but also that will push me to become the person I really want to be.

1) GET FIT. This means going to the gym, doing fitness and eating healthy. I will be playing Shinty this year and I want to be as good a player as I can be. Also, I just want to be happy within myself.

2) START KEEPING A JOURNAL. I have kept a journal since I was about 12 years old. Over the past year Ive just stopped keeping it and I feel when I want to look back on these years of my life Ill regret it. I also love having a place to just write everything down.

3) WRITE. I have so many ideas in my head, I want to share them. I love to write and create new things and this year I really need to start making things happen!

4) FAMILY TIME. I want to make even more time to spend time with those closest to me. I want to go away for days out, take them places, treat them and just spend every spare moment I can with those I love now that I am home for good.

5) BE POSITIVE & HAPPY.  I want to make the most of every situation, to always look on the bright side of life as they say :) This year I will stay positive even if things are difficult and to just smile and enjoy life at very opportunity I get.


I hope 2015 will be the year for us all, lets grab life by the reigns and ride it out together!


Amy (and the worlds new grumpy cat :P ) x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig