Monday 19 January 2015

Outfit & Makeup of the Day | 19th January


It's super snowy outside still, the joys of living in the Highlands of Scotland. I wouldn't have it any other way to be honest!

Anyway, today I'm wearing a cosy outfit as I head out to work. My jumper is from Primark, it was last winter I bought it so I don't know if you will be able to find it now but they do have very similar ones. It's so cosy, a simple red and white knitted jumper with a high collar which is essential at this time of year. Underneath it I'm wearing a strappy top from New Look.




 My leggings are from New Look,  I wear them all the time! I actually have two pairs the same as they are just so comfy. 


My Uggs have been keeping me super warm this winter. I have the brown ones which I will say, get dirty very easily, but I love them. I don't have many designer things so these boots are so special to me! I would recommend Uggs, I know many people think they are a rip off but they are so warm and so good for the winter.



My makeup is super simple, I didn't apply any liquid foundation. I just put on some of Rimmels Wake Me Up Concealer in darker areas with some Loreal True Match Powder over the top. I then put on some Maybelline MasterGraphic liquid liner and some of Tanya Burrs lipgloss in Champagne Toast. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
£5.49

Loreal Paris True Match Powder
£8.19

Maybelline MasterGraphic Liquid Liner
£5.99

Tanya Burr Lipgloss 'Champagne Toast'
£6.29

Its a really simple daily look, looks like make an effort when you really don't have too in this weather...Shhhh!



Amy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig