Thursday 15 January 2015

Love Lock Dublin | 21st Birthday


For my 21st birthday, I went to Dublin. What a holiday! It was honestly such an incredible city to spend six days in and I could have stayed even longer!

One thing I wanted to do whilst I was out there was to go to the Ha'Penny Bridge. This bridge is where you and take a padlock, you and your loved one, and you place it on the bridge. Locking your love forever and throwing away the key :) 



think it's such a beautiful concept. I know it's pretty soppy, but you know, when your in love, your in love!


Myself and my lovely Bruce did this on the 1st of January, locked our love on my 21st birthday. It was so special and I would say to any couples going to Dublin to visit the bridge. We spent quite a while reading all the other padlocks which was also so lovely reading them all. 



You can also do this in other places and cities around the world. Many people will know that their is one in Paris but a bridge for this purpose can also be found Italy, Moscow, Canada and in New York City.

Go on, lock your love!

Amy x


SHARE:

1 comment

© Amy Jennifer Taylor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig